Saturday 21 July 2012



I walked for days upon months,
Only to suddenly find myself back where I began.

And all my solutions
Are my problems

And when you cant find the strength in you
To find your way out of the labrynth again
What can you do
But attribute your life to her
And hate her all the more for it

I turn to you
But your load is heavy
You try but you cant
As much as you might

I try as much as I wish I possibly could
But these tears wont stop falling
And I cant see the light

I know I know
Im lucky,
I know

I have everything
All the love
All the friends
All the money in the world

I know, I know
But I stumbled
And I fell
And I found myself back here

And I don’t know how much longer I can wake up
In this hell

1 comment:

  1. So you think you have everything?
    Do you? Do you really?
    Yet why do you keep coming back to the same spot all over again?
    What do you really want?
    Does your spot help by putting you through all that hell over and over?
    Have you found yourself?
    Do you know who you are?
    Do you know the answers to all questions that won't make your life easier?
    Do you know what makes you tick ?
    What makes you be you?
    Do you know your life’s meaning?

    ReplyDelete