Tuesday 17 August 2010

The Caterpillar Who Learnt To Fly.

And its all because I disliked the person I was when I was with you, that I dislike you now. Its strange how your world can turn upside down, change beyond all recognition. I couldn’t fake a laugh with you now if I tried. You were once what dictated whether or not I could smile. Like the caterpillar that thought his life would be over when he died, the butterfly found itself to be so much more beautiful. Unsure of how he had once been such an ugly thing.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I remember this feeling so so well. But again, I am glad I have evolved, right? The sad thing is that I don't like thinking of him because then I think of the person I was and I don't like that person. That person needed to grow up a lot.

    ReplyDelete